All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at porcelain collecting in the reign of Louis XIV through the 18th century. This volume traces the changing market for Chinese and Japanese porcelain in Paris from the early years of the reign of Louis XIV (1643-1715) through the 18th-century.
- Author BiographyStephane Castelluccio is charge de recherche at Le Centre National de la Recheche Scientifique (CNRS), Centre Andre Chastel, Paris.
- Author(s)Stephane Castelluccio
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note145 colour & 16 b&w illustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.