All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking 20th-century Papua New Guinea as its focus, this work charts the changes in colonial relationships as they were expressed through material culture. It analyzes the insights that museum collections can provide into social relations.
- Author BiographyChris Gosden is Curator and University Lecturer in World Archaeology, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Chantal Knowles is Curator of Ethnography, National Museums of Scotland.
- Author(s)Chantal Knowles,Christopher Gosden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight513 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.