Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to the design and implementation of surveys.
- Author BiographyPeter Stopher is Professor of Transport Planning at the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies at the University of Sydney. He has also been a professor at Northwestern University, Cornell University, McMaster University and Louisiana State University. Professor Stopher has developed a substantial reputation in the field of data collection, particularly for the support of travel forecasting and analysis. He pioneered the development of travel and activity diaries as a data-collection mechanism, and has written extensively on issues of sample design, data expansion, nonresponse biases and measurement issues.
- Author(s)Peter Stopher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus. 70 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.