All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to the design and implementation of surveys.
- Author BiographyPeter Stopher is Professor of Transport Planning at the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies at the University of Sydney. He has also been a professor at Northwestern University, Cornell University, McMaster University and Louisiana State University. Professor Stopher has developed a substantial reputation in the field of data collection, particularly for the support of travel forecasting and analysis. He pioneered the development of travel and activity diaries as a data-collection mechanism, and has written extensively on issues of sample design, data expansion, nonresponse biases and measurement issues.
- Author(s)Peter Stopher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus. 70 tables
- Weight1090 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.