All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting to the guidelines of Information Power, Collection Management for Youth is grounded in educational theory to help relate the whys with the hows . Using educational theory and research, it describes a plan to build and maintain a solid collection in the midst of flux, while meeting students' information needs in a holistic context.
- Author BiographySandra Hughes-Hassell, PhD, former director of the Philadelphia Library Power Project, is associate professor in the College of Information Science and Technology at Drexel University. She has co-authored The Information-Powered School and Curriculum and Instruction through the Library. She holds a master's in education from James Madison University and PhD in library and information science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Jacqueline C. Mancall, PhD, is professor in the College of Information Science and Technology at Drexel University. A popular speaker and prolific writer/researcher, she served as past president of American Association of School Librarians and received the AASL Distinguished Service Award in 2001. She holds a PhD in Library and Information Science from Drexel University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline C. Mancall,Sandra Hughes-Hassell
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.