All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA nuanced study of conflicts over possession of Aboriginal artifacts.
- Author BiographyMichelle A. Hamilton is assistant professor and director of public history at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Michelle A. Hamilton
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine585 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.