All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow widespread is the group violence? What forms - ethnic, religious, economic - has it primarily taken? Have the clashes of the post-Suharto years been significantly more widespread, or worse, than those of the late New Order? This book addresses these questions.
- Author BiographyAshutosh Varshney is professor of political science at Brown University. His book Ethnic Conflict and Civic Life: Hindus and Muslims in India was awarded the Gregory Luebbert Prize of the American Political Science Association.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byAshutosh Varshney
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.