All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a symposium co-organized by Guolong Lai and Jason Steuber.
- Author BiographyJason Steuber is Cofrin Curator of Asian Art for the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art at the University of Florida. He is the author of China: 3,000 Years of Art and Literature and is the coeditor of Original Intentions: Essays on Production, Reproduction, and Interpretation in the Arts of China.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight2404 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGuolong Lai,Jason Steuber
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.