All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1951, College Life at Old Oglethorpe describes the origins and revival of Oglethorpe University, the first chartered denominational school of higher education in Georgia. Oglethorpe University was established in 1835 near Milledgeville and moved to Atlanta in 1870 1872.
- Author BiographyAllen P. Tankersley is also the author of John B. Gordon: A Study in Gallantry.
- Author(s)Allan P. Tankersley
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.