All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on helping students become actively engaged in their own learning. This text incorporates active learning strategies to help students succeed in college by introducing a strategy, allowing them to practice it, and having them do self-assessments to gain feedback on their own success.
- Author BiographyDianna L. Van Blerkom is an experienced author and educator. She is an assistant professor in the Academic Support Center at the University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown, and previously served as the director. She also has published numerous articles and textbooks, including COLLEGE STUDY SKILLS: BECOMING A STRATEGIC LEARNER, TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR LEARNING: A GUIDE TO COLLEGE SUCCESS, and COLLEGE READING AND STUDY STRATEGIES with co-author Patricia Mulcahy-Ernt.
- Author(s)Dianna van Blerkom
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.