All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis witty information book describes real and imaginary creatures, and answers the question - are they real? Some of the creatures are from myths and legends, while others are genuine. Included are the Loch Ness Monster, about which there is disagreement, the vampire bat, and the yeti.
- Author BiographyScoular Anderson lives in a house in Argyll, Scotland. He spends lots of time looking at the passing ships rather than getting on with his work. The cat and the dog often come to sleep in his studio because it's the warmest room in the house. Scoular likes writing books which are funny or make the reader learn something. He has written and illustrated about 80 books. He likes drawing dogs and castles but is not too keen on bicycles because they stick out at strange angles.
- Author(s)Scoular Anderson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight100 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scoular Anderson
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.66
- £33.99Trending at £35.88
- £35.89Trending at £37.89
- £25.80Trending at £27.32
- £15.88Trending at £16.88
- £6.07Trending at £11.35
- £13.95Trending at £14.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.