All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a ball bounce? How is a football made? Children will find the answers to these, and more, questions about different types of balls in this fun instruction book. With a colourful combination of photos and artwork, it gives information on all kinds of balls and activities, such as how to juggle.
- Author BiographyJanice Marriott is a leading writer of books for children and young adults. Among her best-known novels are Letters to Lesley and Crossroads, which won the 1996 NZ Post Supreme and Senior Fiction Awards as well as the Esther Glen Medal.
- Author(s)John Foster
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.