All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Horse went up a tree one day, he didn't think about how to get down again - and now he's stuck. The sheep, the ducks, the hens and Farmer come to help him in this comical tale by Martin Waddell.
- Author BiographyMartin Waddell is the Hans Christian Andersen Medal winner 2004 and two-time Smarties Prize winner. Among his many books for children are the Little Bear and Farmer Duck series. Martin lives in Newcastle in County Down.
- Author(s)Martin Waddell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonathan Allen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.18Trending at £6.84
- £6.50Trending at £6.70
- £4.50Trending at £6.70
- £6.35Trending at £6.70
- £15.00Trending at £15.82
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £5.77Trending at £6.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.