All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the dawn of time, the Maker is having problems with the animals he makes. His beaver and his ants are too big, his moose is the same size as a mouse and his elephant can hide behind a blade of grass! Maker is forced to think again about the original plans for the animals, adjusting their size to the way they are today.
- Author BiographyGeraldine McCaughrean was born and educated in Enfield, North London. Only in 1988 did she become a full-time writer. Since then, Geraldine has established herself as one of the most exciting children's writer's today. Seven of her novels have won a major children's book award. The Kite Rider and Stop the Train were both shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal 2001.
- Author(s)Bee Willey,Geraldine McCaughrean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight990 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.