Collins Big Cat: What Are You Looking At?: Band 15/Emerald by Clare Gittings (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.31+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.15Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book, written in conjunction with the London National Portrait Gallery, examines what portraits are and what they can tell you about the sitter (and the artist) through examining some of the world's greatest portraits.
- Author BiographyClare Gittings has been a primary school teacher, a VSO teacher educator in the Republic of Maldives, and has been responsible for all primary school visits to the National Portrait Gallery, London, since 1989. Her published works range from a book on brass-rubbing, written when she was fourteen, to academic works of historical research. She has written extensively for children and their teachers, helping them to enjoy and see more in portraits.
- Author(s)Clare Gittings
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, ports.
- Weight110 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £35.89Trending at £38.64
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £15.98Trending at £17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.