All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to providing the appropriate first aid treatment for a wide variety of situations not only covers life-threatening emergencies such as burns, breathing difficulties and heart attacks but also provides information on handling more commonplace injuries such as travel sickness and stings.
- Author(s)R.M. Youngson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/1993
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleCollins Gems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Content Note200 line illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.