Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.44Trending at £10.01
- £13.15Trending at £13.30
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £4.54Trending at £7.04
- £9.30Trending at £10.11
- £2.49Trending at £2.52
- £3.95Trending at £4.11
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths: Cross-Curricular Word Problems 6 encourages children to practise the skills of using and applying maths. The activities build problem-solving skills while developing other key maths concepts, and challenge children to apply their mathematical knowledge to other curricular contexts, such as science, history and geography.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.