All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain an insight into the English language via one of the UK's richest dialects: Geordie.
- Author BiographyBorn the son of a miner in Northumberland, Sid attended Grammar school where he excelled at rugby and athletics. He won a scholarship to read Modern History at St. Johns College, Cambridge, and after university, joined Granada Television. By the mid 1970s, Sid was commenting on darts, and he remains today the Darts Broadcaster supreme. Sid has always been interested in the Geordie language, with both Pitmatic and Gadgie Geordie blood in his veins. A published author, mostly of biographies of his favourite sportsmen, this is his first book on Geordie.
- Author(s)Sid Waddell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £3.04Trending at £3.34
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £5.70Trending at £5.95
- £10.97Trending at £14.98
- £3.35Trending at £3.40
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.