All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to birdwatching spots in Britain and Ireland covers over 400 sites including all RSPB reserves. Each site has a general description, plus details of what can be seen in each season, access, and for non-birdwatchers in the family, other attractions in the area.
- Author(s)David Tipling
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/07/1996
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/09/2005
- Content Notecolour photographs, maps
- Weight625 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.