All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in an accessible and introductory manner, this is the first book devoted to the comprehensive study of colloidal suspensions.
- Author BiographyJan Mewis is Emeritus Professor of the Chemical Engineering Department at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has lectured all over the world and has written over 200 publications on colloid science and rheology. He received the Gold Medal of the British Society of Rheology and the Bingham Medal of The Society of Rheology (USA). Norman J. Wagner is a named Professor at the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Delaware. He has received several awards for his research developments, has co-authored over 180 scientific publications and patents, and is on the editorial boards of five international journals.
- Author(s)Jan Mewis,Norman J. Wagner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.