All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Inseok-Kim,Danielle Ooyoung Pyun
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgements Introduction 1. Greetings 2. Where Are You Going? 3. At the Office 4. Where Is It? 5. What Is This? 6. What Time Is It? 7. Dining Out 8. Meeting People 9. Transportation 10. Shopping 11. Travel 12. On the Phone 13. Weather 14. Family 15. At the Post Office 16. At the Bank 17. At the Hotel Answer Key to Exercises. Grammar Reference. Korean-English Glossary. English-Korean Glossary. Grammar Index.
- Author BiographyDanielle Ooyoung is Assistant Professor in Korean Language and Culture at Ohio State University. In-Seok Kim is Professor of ESL and Applied linguistics at Dongduk Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.