All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-six of the world's leading Latin scholars discuss questions of colloquial Latin and its usage.
- Author BiographyEleanor Dickey is Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Exeter. She is the author of numerous books and articles on the Greek and Latin languages and linguistics, including Ancient Greek Scholarship: A Guide to Finding, Reading, and Understanding Scholia, Commentaries, Lexica, and Grammatical Treatises, from their Beginnings to the Byzantine Period (2007); Latin Forms of Address: From Plautus to Apuleius (2002) and Greek Forms of Address: From Herodotus to Lucian (1996). Anna Chahoud is Professor of Latin at Trinity College Dublin. She is a member of the editorial board of The Bryn Mawr Classical Review, and the author of Lucilii Reliquiarum Concordantiae (1998).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnna Chahoud,Eleanor Dickey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.