All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColombia Travel Guide - Expert holiday and travel advice on everything from Bogota cuisine and accommodation to rainforest walks, national parks and birdwatching. Also covering suggested itineraries, Amazon wildlife guide, historic archaeological sites, Cartagena, Medellin, Los Llanos, Leticia, San Andres Archipelago, indigenous people and culture.
- Author BiographyA seasoned traveller with over a dozen travel books to her name, Sarah Woods is a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and a member of the British Guild of Travel Writers. She writes regularly for national newspapers and magazines all over the world (including the Independent on Sunday, La Prensa and Wanderlust) and appears regularly on TV and radio (BBC, ITV, CNN and Al Jazeera).
- Author(s)Sarah Woods
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight499 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.