Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe first literary geography of the Putumayo, exploring its history and enduring significance through literature of and on this Colombian region by Latin American, US and European writers.
- Author BiographyLesley Wylie is Lecturer in Latin American Studies at the University of Leicester. Her previous books include 'Colonial Tropes and Postcolonial Tricks: Rewriting the Tropics in the novela de la selva' (Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Lesley Wylie
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican Tropics: Towards a Literary Geography
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note4 black & white halftones
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.