All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas is designed to aid in the careful and thorough gross examination of the placenta. With 186 illustrations, 154 in color, the atlas contains a wealth of important information and provides a rapid reference for pathologists.
- Author BiographyCynthia G. Kaplan, MD is Associate Professor of Pathology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook in Stony Brook, New York.
- Author(s)Cynthia G. Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.