All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf interest to quilters and fibre artists, this title presents a variety of easy patterning techniques - including resist, discharge and over dyeing - for creating one-of-a-kind fabrics, as well as more than a dozen simple projects that use the vibrant cloth.
- Author BiographyMalka Dubrawsky is an award-winning fibre artist who hand dyes her own fabric and makes quilts and other accessories. Her work has been featured in quilt exhibitions and galleries, and has been included in Art Quilts: A Celebration 9781579907112; the Fiberarts Design Book Seven 9781579905217; and several magazines.
- Author(s)Malka Dubrawsky
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.