All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential revision tool for general surgical trainees preparing for the FRCS examination, and in particular those declaring colorectal surgery as an area of special interest, this handbook provides easy access to relevant, up-to-date information in a portable format that can be used at work or for study.
- Author BiographyGraham MacKay is a specialist registrar in general surgery on the West of Scotland rotation. As part of the final year of his clinical training he is currently undertaking an Ethicon fellowship in advanced laparoscopic colorectal surgery. He has a keen interest in academic surgery having completed an MD degree at Glasgow University. His main area of research interest is enhanced recovery after surgery. Richard Molloy is a consultant surgeon in colorectal surgery, with a special interest in laparoscopic colorectal surgery. He graduated from University College Cork, Ireland and initially worked in Ireland before travelling to Boston to work at the Brigham and Women's hospital where he performed his research towards an MD. He subsequently worked in Glasgow and Edinburgh before working as a Colorectal Fellow at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio under the direction of Dr. Vic Fazio. His research interests include investigation of benign anorectal disorders, laparoscopic colorectal surgery and the investigation and management of patients with colorectal cancer. He acts as lead clinician for the Department of Surgery at Gartnavel General Hospital and the Western Infirmary and the Clinical Lead for the West of Scotland Colorectal Cancer Managed Clinical Network Patrick J O'Dwyer is Professor of Surgery at Glasgow University and Consultant Surgeon at the Western Infirmary and Gartnavel Hospitals. His clinical interests include management of soft tissue tumours of the abdomen and pelvis, adrenal tumours, advanced colorectal cancer and abdominal wall hernias. His research interests include clinical trials in surgery.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- FormatPart-work (fasciculo)
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note211 black and white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width108 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGraham J. MacKay,Helen R. Dorrance,Patrick J. O'Dwyer,Richard G. Molloy
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.