All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the tremendous influence of women and African American televangelists, Colored Television: American Religion Gone Global offers a unique examination of the phenomenal growth of American religious broadcasting beyond the U.S., particularly in the Caribbean.
- Author BiographyMarla F. Frederick is Professor of African and African American Studies and of the Study of Religion at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Marla F. Frederick
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleRacereligion
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.90
- £10.95Trending at £12.71
- £7.50Trending at £8.20
- £6.87Trending at £7.23
- £7.51Trending at £8.01
- £7.76Trending at £8.96
- £40.99Trending at £41.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.