All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProbes the Sri Lankan world of Buddhism and politics and suggests innovative directions for the global study of religion, culture, and violence. This volume illuminates the shifting configurations that animate the relations connected with postcolonial religious identity and culture.
- Author BiographyAnanda Abeysekara is an associate professor of religious studies at the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He is the author of The Politics of Postsecular Religion: Mourning Secular Futures.
- Author(s)Ananda Abeysekara
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Religion
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.