All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn Colour Deconstructed, Tricia Guild aims to unlock the secrets of her distinctive style. The book focuses on colour as a starting point but, through careful dissection,looks at how other elements of a room come together.
- Author BiographyTricia Guild OBE founded Designers Guild in London in 1970. The company is a leading name in home fashion and interior design throughout the world. It has achieved international recognition for its contemporary fabrics, wallpapers and home furnishings and is distributed in over 70 markets worldwide. Tricia has sat on the Crafts Council and is an honorary fellow of the Royal College of Art. Tricia Guild's previous books have sold 650,000 copies worldwide and been translated into 12 languages.
- Author(s)Tricia Guild
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 200 colour photographs
- Width298 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.