Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.88+ £1.78 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften seen as dark and gloomy, oils can, in fact, be used to create colourful and light paintings that are wonderfully expressive. One significant characteristic of oil paint is its richness and depth of colour, something that is of particular interest to Nicholas Verrall.
- Author BiographyNicholas Verrall is one of the UK's most respected contemporary figurative painters. His work is widely exhibited and it is also reproduced as fine art prints and cards sold internationally. He lives in Woking, Surrey. Robin Capon was an experienced author and art journalist. He wrote several books, including with co-authors, David Curtis: Light and Mood in Watercolour 9780713489552 and Abstract and Colour Techniques (with Claire Harrigan) 9780713490558. He was a regular contributor to The Artist and Leisure Painter.
- Author(s)Nicholas Verrall,Robin Capon
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.