All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad account of the complex phenomenon of colour and colour vision.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kernell is Emeritus Professor of Medical Physiology at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Daniel Kernell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 45 colour illus. 7 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.