CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses the modeling of scenarios in virtually every combat area including shooting without feedback, shooting with feedback, target defense, attrition models, game theory and wargames, search, unmanned aerial vehicles, and terror and insurgency.
- Author(s)Alan R. Washburn,Moshe Kress
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number134
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.