All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual outlines the safeguards that exist in international law to protect people against torture, and gives examples of successful campaigning techniques to put an end to torture. It covers the human rights standards that apply at every stage from arrest and detention to trial and imprisonment.
- Author(s)Amnesty International,Human Rights Implementation Centre
- PublisherAmnesty International UK
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmnesty International UK
- Content NoteAppendices. Bibliography. Index.
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Foreword byJuan Mendez
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £21.99Trending at £22.77
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £16.56Trending at £16.98
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
- £34.11Trending at £41.92
- £30.27Trending at £35.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.