All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombinatorial algebraic topology is a fascinating and dynamic field at the crossroads of algebraic topology and discrete mathematics. This volume is the first comprehensive treatment of the subject in book form.
- Author BiographyThe author is recipient of Wallenberg Prize of the Swedish Mathematics Society (2003), Gustafsson Prize of the Goran Gustafsson Foundation (2004), and the European Prize in Combinatorics (2005) (see http://www.math.tu-berlin.de/EuroComb05/prize.html for further information). He works at the interface of Discrete Mathematics, Algebraic Topology, and Theoretical Computer Science. He has obtained his doctorate from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm in 1996. After longer stays at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute at Berkeley, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, the University of Washington, Seattle, and Bern University, he has been a Senior Lecturer at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, and an Assistant Professor at ETH Zurich. Currently he holds the Chair of Algebra and Geometry at the University of Bremen, Germany.
- Author(s)Dimitry Kozlov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- Series TitleAlgorithms and Computation in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note115 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.