Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines two important contemporary areas in linear algebra, namely combinatorial matrix theory and generalized inverses. It covers a wide range of topics of interest such as graph theory, linear algebra, numerical methods and statistical inference.
- Author BiographyRavindra B> Bapat is a Professor at the Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Centre. He is a Fellow of the Indian Academy of Sciences, Indian National Science Academy and a J.C. Bose Fellow. He served as the President of the Indian Mathematical Society during 2007-2008. He has been on the editorial boards of Linear and Multilinear Algebra, Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, India Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics and Kerala Mathematical Association Bulletin. Steve J. Kirkland is a Stokes Professor at the National University of Ireland Maynooth. He is currently an Editor-in-Chief of the Journal Linear and Multilinear Algebra, and serves on the editorial boards of Linear Algebra and its Applications, the Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, and SIAM Review. He is also the President of the International Linear Algebra Society. K. Manjunatha Prasad is a Professor of Mathematics at the Department of Statistics, Manipal University, Manipal. He has several publications in the area of his research interest. His research interests are in matrix theory, generalized inverses, ring theory, projective modules and matrices in graph theory. Simo Puntanen earned his PhD in Statistics from the University of Tampere (Finland) in 1987, where he is presently a Docent and Lecturer of Statistics. He was a Senior Fellow at the Academy of Finland (autumn 1988 and 1993 - 1995), an Associate Professor at Tampere University during 1997 - 1998 and worked as a Senior Scientist of the Academy in 1998 - 1999. He is currently the book review editor of the International Statistical Review.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byK. Manjunatha Prasad,R. B. Bapat,Simo Puntanen,Steve J. Kirkland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.