All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main purpose of this book is to show how ideas from combinatorial group theory have spread to two other areas of mathematics: the theory of Lie algebras and affine algebraic geometry. Some of these ideas, in turn, came to combinatorial group theory from low-dimensional topology in the beginning of the 20th Century.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Mikhalev,Jie-Tai Yu,Vladimir Shpilrain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.