All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoning the intuitive continuum concepts in physics, the authors build up constructively a combinatorial mathematics of process. This change alone makes it possible to calculate the coupling constants of the fundamental fields which are the bridge between the combinatorial world and dynamics.
- Author(s)Clive W. Kilmister,Louis H. Kauffman
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/1995
- Series TitleSeries on Knots & Everything
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height220 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.