All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 5 colour tables, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMelvyn B. Nathanson
- Table Of ContentsGeneralized Ramanujan primes.- Arithmetic congruence monoids: A survey.- A short proof of Kneser's addition theorem for abelian groups.- Lower and upper classes of natural numbers.- The probability that random positive integers are 3-wise relatively prime.- Sharpness of Falconer's estimate, and the single distance problem in Zdq.- Finding and counting MST sets.- Density versions of Plu nnecke inequality: Epsilon-delta approach.- Problems and results on intersective sets.- Polynomial differences in the primes.- Most subsets are balanced in finite groups.- Gaussian Behavior in Generalized Zeckendorf Decompositions.- Additive number theory and linear semigroups with intermediate growth.- Adjoining identities and zeros to semigroups.- On the Grothendieck group associated to solutions of a functional equation arising from multiplication of quantum integers.- The Plunnecke-Ruzsa inequality:An overview.- Lerch Quotients, Lerch Primes, Fermat-Wilson Quotients, and the Wieferich-non-Wilson Primes 2, 3, 14771.- On sums related to central binomial and trinomial coefficients.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.