All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinite geometry is an important, wide-ranging research area in mathematics with strong connections to algebra and combinatorics. This book introduces parallelisms and spreads. It covers topics such as partial spreads, spreadsets, quasifields, collineations, automorphisms and autotopisms.
- Author BiographyNorman L. Johnson is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Norman Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 295
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.