All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines and evaluates the mixed methods for research in education and social sciences are being used. This book looks at combining different methods across and within studies, including complex interventions, Bayesian approaches, political arithmetic, triangulation, life histories and design studies.
- Author BiographyStephen Gorard is a Professor of Educational Studies at the University of York. Chris Taylor is a lecturer in the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Chris Taylor,Stephen Gorard
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.