All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComedy Writing Secrets has been a perennial bestseller on the Writer's Digest list; the third edition revises the existing material with fresh material, references, jokes, and examples, and adds 25% new material (focused mainly on online humor). It cuts the excess fluff while also adding instruction for the ever-growing online humor market.
- Author BiographyMark A Shatz is a professor of psychology at Ohio University, Zainesville. In addition to teaching humor writing, he has extensive international experience as a teacher, speaker, and seminar leader on various topics such as motivation, death education, and interpersonal communication. Dr. Shatz has published numerous academic papers, incluiding how to use humor to enhance instruction and learning. He is the author of KISSing Golf: Keep It Simple (Stupid) Instructional Method, a humorous instructional book for beginning golfers. Mark is currently developing an online course on humor writing for Writer's Digest University.
- Author(s)Mark Shatz,Mel Helitzer
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMemory Makers
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.