All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA moving and remarkable memoir about the sudden death of a daughter, surviving grief, and learning to love again.
- Author BiographyAnn Hood is the editor of Knitting Yarns: Writers on Knitting and the best-selling author of The Book That Matters Most, The Knitting Circle, The Red Thread, Comfort, and An Italian Wife, among other works. She is the recipient of two Pushcart Prizes, a Best American Spiritual Writing Award, a Best American Food Writing Award, a Best American Travel Writing Award, and the Paul Bowles Prize for Short Fiction. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Ann Hood
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight250 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.