All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Comics: Philosophy and Practice conference held at the University of Chicago in 2012, this title includes essays from prominent scholars on topics such as media archaeology, theories of the image, popular forms, the history of aesthetics, and transmedia dynamics in nineteenth-, twentieth-, and early twenty-first-century contexts.
- Author BiographyHillary L. Chute is the Neubauer Family Assistant Professor of English at the University of Chicago and author of Graphic Women and Outside the Box: Interviews with Contemporary Cartoonists, also published by the University of Chicago Press. Patrick Jagoda is assistant professor of English and cinema and media studies at the University of Chicago. His forthcoming book is entitled Network Aesthetics. He is coeditor of Critical Inquiry.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note97 colour plates, 110 line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHillary L. Chute,Patrick Jagoda
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.25Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.