All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the most important aspect of the aesthetics and narratives of comics - urban topography and environment. This collection of essays covers a variety of international approaches from the three main comic book cultures: the US, Europe, and Japan.
- Author BiographyJorn Ahrens is Senior Lecturer at the Master of Arts in Euroculture at University of Gottingen and Privatdozent at the Dept. of Cultural Studies at Humboldt University in Berlin (HUB). Arno Meteling teaches cultural studies at the University of Cologne in Germany.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note25 bw illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArno Meteling,Jorn Ahrens
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.59Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £7.49Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.