CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps parents of homosexuals understand their feeling and reactions to that knowledge and clarifies what it means to be homosexual.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Switzer is Professor Emeritus of Pastoral Theology at Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, in Dallas, Texas. He is the author of several books and articles on pastoral care and counseling.
- Author(s)David K. Switzer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight6 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.