All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses upon two events - the 1918 Allied meeting at Doullens when the Allies ceded control to an officer, and the Norwegian decision in 1940 to leave control in the hands of a colonel which led to the Nazi invasion.
- Author BiographyHarald Hoiback is an officer in the Royal Norwegian Air Force, trained as a fighter controller in addition to his military record he has also studied philosphy at the University of Oslo and Military History at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Harold Hoiback
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary History and Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.