All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed reference work provides a detailed commentary on and analysis of German arbitration law and practice. This title covers both domestic and international arbitration in all its stages, from the conclusion of the arbitration agreement to the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Richard Kreindler is a Partner of the international law firm of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in Frankfurt and has specialized in international arbitration and litigation matters since 1985. Dr. Reinmar Wolff is a lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and Assistant Professor at the University of Marburg where he lectures and publishes on domestic and international arbitration, corporate law, construction law, civil law, and other topics. Dr. Markus S. Rieder, German-qualified lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) and attorney at law (New York), is a Partner with Latham & Watkins LLP in Munich.
- Author(s)Markus S. Rieder,Reinmar Wolff,Richard Kreindler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1054 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.