All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook covers all the practices and procedures the quantity surveyor working in a contractora s office needs to know -- from budgets and forecasts to cost--value comparisons and partnering.
- Author BiographyIan Walker MCIOB, is a chartered builder with over 33 yearsa experience in general contracting with a particular emphasis on quantity surveying within contracting organisations. Working with national and major regional contractors in both the private and public sectors, he brings extensive experience to the book. In his present role as Deputy Managing Director of one of the North's leading contractors, he is responsible for all the commercial management of the company. Robert Wilkie MSc MCIOB, also a chartered builder, worked in industry for 15 years, including as Project Manager with Laing Construction. He is now Head of Construction in the School of the Built Environment at the University of Northumbria at Newcastle. He is external examiner for several universities; a Subject Specialist Assessor with HEFCE; s member of the Q. A. A. Benchmark Statement drafting group for Building and Surveying; and is Deputy Chair of the CIOBa s Recognition of Awards Division.
- Author(s)Ian Walker,Robert Wilkie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2002
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note20
- Weight424 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.