All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2002, commodities have outperformed every other asset class including stocks and mutual funds. This hands-on, friendly guide gives the basics on breaking into the market, dispels common myths and shows readers how to implement a wide range of trading and investing strategies.
- Author BiographyAmine Bouchentouf is an internationally acclaimed author and market commentator. You can follow his market analysis at www.commodities-investors.com.
- Author(s)Amine Bouchentouf
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight574 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.